Ride well turned out thoroughbred horses along the banks of the Brahmaputra river. Enjoy an exhilarating canter along the sandy shores or just walk gently through the villages of the river people. The extensive trails in the tea gardens are perfect for horse riding, combined with an opportunity to learn more about the rich history of this area.
A 9 nights, 10 day horse tour may include:
Explore areas such as Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Dibrusaikhowa and Kaziranga National Park
* Relive the Raj period lifestyle in the Chang Bungalows
* Ride on the unspoilt trails of a tea plantation, often referred to as 'gardens'
* Canter on the sand banks of the River Brahmaputra
* Elephant riding in Kaziranga National Park
* Visit local villages
* Discover Dibru Saikhowa National Park
* Spend a day out on one of the numerous islands of River Brahmaputra.
* Visit to Oil Museum in Digboi, the first oil town in South Asia
Prices for horse riding holidays in India available on request.
|Accommodation||Stay in spacious, comfortable bungalows, and tourist class hotels.|
|Type of Holiday||Riding and Accommodation|