Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in Equirando 2019!
Riders from all over Europe will take part in treks that last a minimum of three days, but can be as long as several weeks or even months, in order to reach this festive meetup of horse riders in the heart of the French countryside.
Horse Holidays France have organised a (6 day/5night) trail for experienced riders, to take part in this prestigious event. The ride will depart from the stunning grounds of Maisons Laffitte, just 20km from Paris. From here you will spend up to 6 hours a day in the saddle, riding through a network of delightful bridleways, charming villages, fields and forests, until reaching Haras des Breviaires, the site of the Equirando 2019 festivities.
Date: 30 Jul – 4 Aug
Price: 1,500 € / person (all taxes included).
- Rental of your horse.
- All necessary equipment for trekking: saddlebags, equipment for setting up the paddocks for horses, grooming equipment, saddles, bridles, halters, ropes, flexible buckets, etc.
- Supervision by an equestrian tourism guide and / or riding instructor
- Vehicular transport assistance for carrying your luggage and equipment during the trek. This person will meet us for lunch during the trek with ropes to attach the horses, tables and lunch.
- Transfers both ways between Galluis and Montfort L'Amaury, and return transfer from Haras des Breviaires to Maisons-Laffitte.
- Preparation for the trek and mapping out of the route.
- All meals during the stay: 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 brunches, and 5 dinners.
- Accommodation in a double room or suite for 4 people for 2 nights; the Ferme des Moulineaux in Bailly and the Maison de Cosi in Montfort L'Amaury.
- Accommodation on site at the Haras des Bréviaires for 3 nights: only room and washing facilities (showers, sinks, toilets) are provided. For those 3 nights you will need your own tent, air mattress, sleeping bag etc.
- Accommodation and food for the horses during the trek.
- Displays, performances, workshops, visits and other activities on the Equirando 2019 programme.